Josh Tynjala

flex-sdk-converter: DownloadRetriever and ProgressBar use slf4j SimpleLogger so that Maven -q option will correctly hide non-error output

FLEX-35329: fixed issue where initializing member variable/constant that is [Deprecated] incorrectly throws extra warning

npm-flexjs: simplified the way that custom download URLs may be used for nightlies

    • -5
    • +10
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
    • -5
    • +9
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFlexJS.js
npm-flexjs: fixed Closure compiler dependency and added missing Apache Commons Lang dependency

    • -1
    • +10
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
npm-flexjs: updated package.json with new version and new download URLs

npm-flexjs: added missing new line in Adobe AIR install prompt

npm-flexjs: to help with debugging, URLs of dependencies are included in console output

npm-flexjs: added configuration keys to allow nightly builds to be installed with npm

    • -10
    • +25
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
    • -10
    • +26
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFlexJS.js
npm-flexjs: updated formatting in readme and fixed some typos

npm-flexjs: put back duplicate Guava dependency because it's required, but updated to correct version

    • -0
    • +7
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
npm-flexjs: removed duplicate Guava dependency

    • -7
    • +0
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
ant_on_air: Exec task makes Ant fail if failonerror is true and the NativeProcessExitEvent exitCode is not 0

ant_on_air: Replace task makes Ant fail if file does not exist (instead of throwing an uncaught error)

npm-flexjs: fixed broken URLs for guava and jburg JARs

    • -2
    • +2
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
npm-flexjs: if a dependency of falcon fails to download, the installation aborts

    • -0
    • +6
    /npm-flexjs/dependencies/ApacheFalcon.js
npm-flexjs: NPM scripts in js/bin now call the real scripts so that changes don't need to be reflected. NPM scripts in js/bin are now Node scripts so that they work better cross-platform, such as Windows without Cygwin. Added missing asnodec, compc, and externc scripts in js/bin.

    • -0
    • +49
    /npm-flexjs/js/bin/asnodecnpm
    • -0
    • +49
    /npm-flexjs/js/bin/compcnpm
    • -0
    • +49
    /npm-flexjs/js/bin/externcnpm
npm-flexjs: EOL moved to end so that all scripts are updated, and permissions are modified too to allow execution

npm-flexjs: added missing cygpath call for SCRIPT_HOME (references #8)

npm-flexjs: shell scripts detect sdk location by detecting if they were run as symlinks, if required (references #8)

npm-flexjs: batch files get CRLF and other files get LF in js/bin

npm-flexjs: fixes line endings on all files in js/bin that don't have an extension

npm-flexjs: changes line ending of scripts to LF because CRLF does not work on Mac, causing bad interpreter: No such file or directory error

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/develop' into develop

Compiler: fixed issue where adding an id to a fx:Vector when using -keep compiler argument would result in a compiler error because the wrong class was imported in the generated code for the bindable property.

getMultiName() in flex2.compiler.as3.binding.Info wasn't treating __AS3__.vec.Vector.<T> the same as __AS3__.vec:Vector.<T>, causing it to return the wrong namespace and class name.

Compiler: fixed an issue where adding a subclass of a Vector's type to the Vector in MXML would result in an internal build error because the subclass didn't get added as a dependency.

Example MXML that causes build error:

<fx:Vector type="mx.core.UIComponent">

<s:Button/>

</fx:Vector>

I discovered that it would work fine if another Button was added elsewhere in the MXML document, so I figured that somehow the Vector's items weren't checked for dependencies.

Fixed by passing the VectorNode to the same analyze() function used for ArrayNode in the private DependencyAnalyzer class in InterfaceCompiler at the end of the analyze() function for VectorNode. There is no analyze() function for ArrayNode, so I determined that it must fall back to the version with the parameter typed as Node. Originally, the analyze() function for VectorNode only grabbed the Vector's type as a dependency and didn't look at the items added to the Vector.

AntOnAIR: fixed issue in Replace task where if the token was replaced with a value that contained the token, the task could get stuck in an infinite loop

AntOnAIR: fixed the license comment in ant.properties locale files to use the correct comment format because it was adding parts of the license text to the compiled resource bundle.

    • -19
    • +14
    /ant_on_air/locale/en_AU/ant.properties
    • -19
    • +14
    /ant_on_air/locale/en_GB/ant.properties
    • -19
    • +14
    /ant_on_air/locale/en_US/ant.properties
git test