flex-sdk

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few minutes ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Handle URL encode and decode

Fix minor version number issue

Signed-off-by: Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>

Updated with FP 17 mention and corrected whitespace (for consistency)

Signed-off-by: Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>

Remove @author tags

  1. … 966 more files in changeset.
add missing bug to release notes

add a few more missing people

update with missing contributors

added support for FP 17

added support for FP 17

set version in config file to 17.0 not 17.0b as some IDEs may check this

Added support for FP/AIR 17 and 17 beta

Update RELEASE_NOTES

Fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34806 Don't set global fontFamily to RobotoRegular since that causes embedCFF related warnings.

Update RELEASE_NOTES with new bug fix details

Update RELEASE_NOTES with latest feature addition

Fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34772 Add 'padding' property

Signed-off-by: OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>

Update RELEASE_NOTES with the bug fixes and performance enhancements that go into this release

Add contributors list for 4.14.1

FLEX-34119 this unit test is blocking FlexUnit, so I'm moving it back (temporarily) to prevent it from being executed in the flex-sdk_test job until we find a solution for the stack overflow.

FLEX-34119 Running the over 10,000 parameterized tests in the ant test runner takes over an hour! (On my computer it only takes a bit above three minutes.) I'm ignoring this for now.

FLEX-34775 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'.

FLEX-34458 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'. Also, the main test runner is an Application, rather than a WindowedApplication, so I changed how uncaught client errors are captured to reflect this.

FLEX-34456 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'. Also, the main test runner is an Application, rather than a WindowedApplication, so I changed how uncaught client errors are captured to reflect this.

FLEX-34440 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'. Also, the main test runner is an Application, rather than a WindowedApplication, so I changed how uncaught client errors are captured to reflect this.

FLEX-34424 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'. Also, the main test runner is an Application, rather than a WindowedApplication, so I changed how uncaught client errors are captured to reflect this.

FLEX-43119 moved the unit test where it can be run by 'ant test'. Also, the main test runner is an Application, rather than WindowedApplication, so I changed how uncaught client errors are captured.

FLEX-34778 moved the test to where it can be executed via 'ant test'

FLEX-34119 our test runner seems to be an Application, rather than WindowedApplication. Now the unit test reflects that.

FLEX-34119 renamed the test to the format expected by the ant test script.

FLEX-34119 moving the unit test to where it can be executed part of 'ant test'