build.gradle

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few minutes ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Improved: Updated tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 25829 ~(-327)

Improved: Removed unused SuppressWarnings and added proper space after comma and before { in LoginServices.java. (OFBIZ-11805) Thanks: Pawan Verma Also updated tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors (-5).

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved: updates tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26161 ~(-270)

Improved: Removes trailing blanks found by chance, updates checkstyleMain.maxErrors

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved: updates tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26432 (-249)

Improved: updates tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26671 (-7)

Fixed: Upgrades Tomcat to 9.0.36 due to CVE-2020-11996 (OFBIZ-11848)

Fixed: Upgrades Tomcat to 9.0.36 due to CVE-2020-11996 (OFBIZ-11848)

Fixed: Upgrades Tomcat to 9.0.36 due to CVE-2020-11996 (OFBIZ-11848)

Improved: Set checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26678 (-4)

Improved: Replace for-loop with forEach loop(OFBIZ-11829)

Also modified some checkstyle issues.

Set checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26684 (-61)

Thanks: Jacques for the review.

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
Improved: Change resources with proper naming convention in framework(OFBIZ-11834)

Also, modified checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26735(-24)

Thanks: Jacques and Suraj for review.

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
Improved: Clean code according to SpotBugs and Eclipse (OFBIZ-11824)

Handles 2 possible NPR reported by SpotBugs

Removes the unused createPrimaryKeyFetcher method as reported by Eclipse

Reformats modified code to stay into 150 chars by line and other style issues

Sets tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26759 (-1)

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved: Checks if the value passed to checkStringForHtmlSafe is not null (OFBIZ-11822)

This was reported by SpotBugs in Eclipse to prevent a possible NPE.

It seems to me that it's more complex than that because of the

PolicyFactory::sanitize methods signatures where @Nullable annotation is

used. So the SpotBugs warning remains, anyway can't hurt.

BTW found 92 issues reported by SpotBugs in Eclipse, among them 33 are "scary"

I had to add 1 to tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors because of

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/203 that I pulled after the push

was rejected by the pre-push local Git hook

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26759 (-48)

Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26807 (-38)

Improved: Install a Checkstyle pre-push (on every committer machine?) (OFBIZ-11304)

Updates tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26842

Remove a trailing space in RequestHandler I used to test the pre-push hook.

In the previous commit (c4b5f5e) I have pushed a pre-push hook rather than a

pre-commit hook. I think it makes sense. I noticed that this does not clear the

existing pre-commit hook in .git\hooks. You have to clear it by hand.

But anyway I believe we should rather use a webhook as Suggested by Samuel and

proposed by Infra. This for at least 3 reasons:

Handles PRs and not only local commits

Minimise the CPU usage locally

Simplify usage for custom projects

I think it's the best solution but I'll continue the discussion on dev ML about

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Test locally <<hooks = ['pre-push': 'checkstyleMain']>>

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Implemented: pre commit hook to check staged files with list issues (OFBIZ-11304)

* Implemented: pre commit hook to check staged files with list issues

(OFBIZ-11304)

Used git-hooks-gradle-plugin with MIT license that helps configure shared Git hooks with Gradle buildscript

https://github.com/jakemarsden/git-hooks-gradle-plugin

* Improved: used exisiting checkstyleMain to check for the voilations

(OFBIZ-11304)

checkstyleMain will only fail in case when maxErrors increases

Thank you Jacques for the suggestion

* Improved: getChangedFiles() to check all the files

(OFBIZ-11304)

Initially the method only checks for the java files, so removed the code to filter java files

* Removed: custom checkstyle gradle task

(OFBIZ-11304)

Existing checkstyleMain task fulfills the requirement

Thank you Jacques, Mathieu, Samuel, and Pierre for your valuable inputs.

Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26845 (-21)

Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26866 (-30)

Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26896 (-16)

Updated: tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26902 (-6)

Improved: Headerize external script in multi-block html template (OFBIZ-11741)

Allow expression in template location.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Improved: increases tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors

Not sure from where comes the issues, no time to check more

Reduced and setting tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to 26953 from 27599 (-646)

Improved: Improved: Changed lineSplit value to 150. (OFBIZ-11737) Earlier it was 120, as per discussion over ML we decided to make it 150 instead.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved: Improved: Changed lineSplit value to 150. (OFBIZ-11737) Earlier it was 120, as per discussion over ML we decided to make it 150 instead.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved: downgrades tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to stop failures in Buildbot

Improved: downgrades tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors to stop failures in Buildbot