Checkout Tools
  • last updated 8 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Update "en" generated doc files to UTF-8

There seems to be an issue with mod_socache_redis.*

The files were marked as deleted in my tree, and are not seen as modified after running ./build.sh

[skip ci]

  1. … 512 more files in changeset.
ran `build bootstrap` and rebuild transformation. sorry for the noise.

  1. … 291 more files in changeset.
French html doc files : UTF-8 encoding in order to get rid of HTML entities.

  1. … 490 more files in changeset.
Rebuild.

  1. … 129 more files in changeset.
Rebuild.

  1. … 255 more files in changeset.
Update transformations.

Sorry for the noise, blame it to the

simplified chinese cleanup.

  1. … 970 more files in changeset.
Update transformations.

  1. … 757 more files in changeset.
Updated vhost .fr translations, and added the mass missing file.

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
update transformations
  1. … 140 more files in changeset.
update transformation
  1. … 382 more files in changeset.
general property cleanup

  1. … 1093 more files in changeset.
`build typemaps`

  1. … 155 more files in changeset.
removed due to convertion into xml

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Patch submitted by David Shane Holden to make docs valid xhtml.

  1. … 71 more files in changeset.
w3c tidy to convert to xhtml

  1. … 94 more files in changeset.
Clarify the DOCUMENT_ROOT environment variable oddity.

Suggested by: Scott Goodman <scott@searchbc.com>

Use <!--#include virtual="footer.html" --> like for header include

PR:

Submitted by: Tony Finch <fanf@demon.net>

Reviewed by: Dean, Randy, Jim, Lars, Martin

Obtained from:

Add the new mod_vhost_alias.c modules for better mass-hosting. This

has been used at Demon Internet with excellent results and basically

replaces the "old" method of using mod_rewrite. Big advantage is

that adding new vhosts can be done without restarting the server.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Tony Finch says:

>I just realised that this is wrong: the %v won't work on 1.3.4 because

>it always uses the canonical server name. It should be changed to

>%{SERVER_NAME}e.

So I've changed it accordingly.

This is the document on how to use mod_rewrite to eliminate the need for

virtualhost settings in the config file. Many thanks to Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>

for contributing this!