Checkout Tools
  • last updated 5 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Sample devices where missing properties for service when the UPnPDevice service is registered

Fixed dependencies for tester

Added profile inside the BaseDriver to be able to compile against the CyberLink library

(at the moment it requires the FELIX-684 to be fixed, so it can't be used)

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Added svn properties

Fixed test runtime enviroment boostrap

Fixed dependecy in tester artifact

    • -0
    • +0
    ./PresentationServlet.java
    • -0
    • +0
    ./statevariables/StatusStateVariable.java
    • -0
    • +0
    ./statevariables/TargetStateVariable.java
  1. … 115 more files in changeset.
updated link to documentation pages
  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Updated bundles version in the UPnP script

Added random generation of devices ID in the examples

Review of driver interface documentation

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Refined svn:ignore properties

POM modified in order to compile bundle as default

Fixed problem in UPnPEventNotifier which was sending event containg pair <String name,String value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value> see OSGi Compendium R4 pag. 257

ExporterUPnPEventListener was aspecting pair <String name, Object value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value> so I have changed it to be complaint to OSGi specification but also legacy compatible

Fixed Service leak in UPnP Base Driver see class MyCtrlPoint

Fixed compilation issue with Java 6 in

TimeStateVariable was returing wrong value with metho getCurrentValue() and was not compatible with Java6

SetTimeAction was not updating the time and it was not notifing the change of the UPnP statevariable

ClockDevice was badly notifing UPnP state variable changeing with pair <String name,String value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value>

StatusStateVariable was not compatible with Java6

    • -1
    • +1
    ./statevariables/StatusStateVariable.java
  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
Removed old references to "incubator"

Completed Binary Light implementation according to the UPnP DCP

Reorganized BinaryLight packages

    • -0
    • +90
    ./actions/SetTargetAction.java
    • -0
    • +73
    ./icons/LightIcon.java
    • -0
    • +93
    ./actions/GetTargetAction.java
  1. … 14 more files in changeset.
Moved UPnPEventNotifier.java and EventSource to the "extra" bundle.

Added dependencies with "extra" bundle to the examples projects

Modified the evented statevariables of the examples to use UPnPLocalStateVariable (since R4) (we used UPnPStateVariableDescriptor.java now removed)

Reorganized imports with the following order:

java,javax,com,org,org.apache,org.osgi,org.apache.felix,org.apache.felix.upnp

    • -1
    • +1
    ./PowerSwitchService.java
    • -3
    • +0
    ./TargetStateVariable.java
    • -6
    • +9
    ./StatusStateVariable.java
  1. … 47 more files in changeset.