Fix problems with the mailer.py test suite and fix mailer.py not showing directories with property deletions as being modified.
When using svn.repos.replay() property deletions don't show up in the returned changelist from editor.get_changes().items() since the changed_dir_prop function on the delta editor never gets called. This could be a bug in the Python bindings or our C code. Setting send_deltas to true and calling svn.repos.replay2() resolves the problem.
Some of the failures were simply that the group output is in a different order than it was in the file. I suspect that the order of output from mailer.py is not determinate, so long term this test setup will likely have to be rewritten.
* mailer/mailer.py (Commit.__init__): Switch to using svn.repos.replay2() and pass 1 for send_deltas.
* mailer/tests/mailer-init.sh Use --force when setting the svn:new_svn_prop since we reject properties starting with svn: when we don't know about them. Set the mime-type when adding a binary file since we only check for binary files by the mime-type.
* mailer/tests/mailer-t1.output Reorder some of the output to match the generated output (at least for me)
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/mailer.conf.example Add documentation and an example of the new configuration options.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/mailer.py (Commit): Pass the log message to the which_groups() call. (PropChange, Lock): Pass no log message to the which_groups() call. (Config): Parse the new option and extend the which_groups() function to include groups specified through matching the log message.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer.conf (bugtracker): New section with the new configuration options.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer-init.sh Put some example bug id's into some of the commit messages.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer-t1.output Adjust for the additions and changes to the expected output.