Move character-coding declaration lines in Python files back to the beginning of the file where they need to be, after a licence message was inserted before them in r882257. This fixes a failure to run the Python tests under Python 2.5, which I noticed on the macosx buildbot.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/mailer.py * tools/hook-scripts/svnperms.py * subversion/bindings/swig/python/tests/trac/test.py Move the "coding" line back to the beginning, just after the she-bang line.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/mailer.conf.example Add documentation and an example of the new configuration options.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/mailer.py (Commit): Pass the log message to the which_groups() call. (PropChange, Lock): Pass no log message to the which_groups() call. (Config): Parse the new option and extend the which_groups() function to include groups specified through matching the log message.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer.conf (bugtracker): New section with the new configuration options.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer-init.sh Put some example bug id's into some of the commit messages.
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer-t1.output Adjust for the additions and changes to the expected output.