Issue #4828, Hide experimental commands and options by default.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/opt.c (print_command_info3, print_generic_help_body3): Show commands and options starting with 'x-' only if new 'with_experimental' option is true. (print_generic_help): Extracted from 'svn_opt_print_generic_help3', to take the new 'with_experimental' option. (subcommand_help): Extracted from 'svn_opt_subcommand_help4', to take the new 'with_experimental' option. (svn_opt_print_help5): Let the 'verbose' option control 'with experimental', when printing help. The 'verbose' option previously was not used here except for the case of printing version info.
* subversion/svn/svn.c Let 'help' take the '-v' option.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/getopt_tests_data/svn_help_stdout * subversion/tests/cmdline/getopt_tests_data/svn--help_stdout Adjust the expected output.
* tools/dist/backport.pl [Accidental change; reverted in 1866189.]
backport.pl interactive mode: Colorize section headers and entry headers.
The whole script is deprecated and should be rewritten in Python, and this functionality is only used interactively and only by us, so don't bother going through termcap/terminfo; just stowaway the xterm escape codes right in there.
* tools/dist/backport.pl (handle_entry, backport_main): Use bold yellow and bold green for headers.