Clean up some loose ends in the streamy property handling.
Rename some statements and apply a generic exception in the statement validator for tables like the property cache.
No functional changes.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc-queries.sql (STMT_CREATE_NODE_PROPS_CACHE): Rename to... (STMT_CREATE_TARGET_PROP_CACHE): ... as it is more related to target than node processing. Remove proof of concept note, as this was part of 1.7. Rename temporary table to target_prop_cache, to more closely match our other temporary table names. Define primary key to avoid a sort when reporting.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/wc-queries-test.c (schema_statements): Update reference. (slow_statements): Remove statement. (is_node_table): Add final line to allow extending with one line changes. (is_result_table): New function. (test_query_expectations): Allow exceptions on scan and index rules on (temporary) result tables.
Make the recursive property retrieval functions in the wc_db api proportional to the list of targets instead of to the total size of the working copy.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc-queries.sql (STMT_CREATE_TARGETS_LIST): Add primary key, to give Sqlite a primary index.
(STMT_CACHE_NODE_PROPS): Renamed to ... (STMT_CACHE_TARGET_PROPS): ... this. Join starting from the targets table to avoid a wc scan on the nodes table to check for each item if it is in the targets list. Integrate the STMT_CACHE_ACTUAL_PROPS statement as that gives us the final result in a single step. (STMT_CACHE_ACTUAL_PROPS): Remove statement. Folded into STMT_CACHE_TARGET_PROPS.
(STMT_CACHE_NODE_PRISTINE_PROPS): Renamed to ... (STMT_CACHE_TARGET_PRISTINE_PROPS): ... this. Join starting with the targets table. Use a CASE to only fetch properties from below when we have a base-deleted node.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c (cache_props_recursive): Remove usage of STMT_CACHE_ACTUAL_PROPS.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/wc-queries-test.c (slow_statements): Remove three more slow statements.