Finish issue #2600 -- svn diff follows history incorrectly on file in renamed directory.
The problem was a bug in the svn_fs_closest_copy() implementations. Fortunately, there are now C tests for both the FS and repos layers, plus a Python test for the original 'svn diff' recipe, so I feel pretty confident that this particular issue won't easily reappear.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_repos/repos-test.c (test_funcs): No longer expect node_locations2() to fail.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_fs/fs-test.c (test_funcs): No longer expect closest_copy_test() to fail.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/diff_tests.py (test_list): No longer expect diff_in_renamed_folder() to fail.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/tree.c (fs_closest_copy): Use the right dag_node_t when checking for the item-created-in-copy-target special case.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/tree.c (txn_body_closest_copy): Use the right dag_node_t when checking for the item-created-in-copy-target special case.