Propagate the svn_lock_t 'xml_comment' boolean field into svn_fs_lock() and svn_repos_fs_lock() APIs, rather than dropping it into the ether. While we're at it, rename the boolean to something more understandable.
This fixes a large autoversioning bug. Because the boolean was always being written to disk as '0', mod_dav_svn was assuming (upon fetching locks) that every lock-comment was created by a subversion client. This caused it to return garbage values back to generic DAV clients.
Bug detected/fixed with cmpilato and fitz.
* subversion/include/svn_types.h (svn_lock_t): rename 'xml_comment' to 'dav_comment' for clarity.
* subversion/include/svn_fs.h (svn_fs_lock): take new 'is_dav_comment' boolean arg.
* subversion/include/svn_repos.h (svn_repos_fs_lock): take new 'is_dav_comment' boolean arg.
* subversion/libsvn_fs/fs-loader.h (fs_vtable_t): add boolean to vtable->lock().
* subversion/libsvn_repos/fs-wrap.c (svn_repos_fs_lock): pass new boolean to svn_fs_lock().
* subversion/libsvn_fs/fs-loader.c (svn_fs_lock): pass new boolean argument to vtable func.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/lock.h (svn_fs_base__lock): take new boolean arg.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/lock.c (struct lock_args, svn_fs_base__lock, txn_body_lock): take new boolean arg and make use of it.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/util/fs_skels.c (svn_fs_base__unparse_lock_skel, svn_fs_base__parse_lock_skel): update other users of svn_lock_t to use boolean's new name.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/lock.h (svn_fs_fs__lock): take new boolean arg.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/lock.c (IS_DAV_COMMENT_KEY): renamed from IS_XML_COMMENT_KEY. (write_digest_file, read_digest_file): update callers to use new key name. (struct lock_baton, svn_fs_fs__lock, lock_body): take new boolean arg and make use of it.
* subversion/libsvn_ra_local/ra_plugin.c (svn_ra_local__lock): pass 0 as new argument to svn_repos_fs_lock().
* subversion/svnserve/serve.c (lock): pass 0 as new argument to svn_repos_fs_lock().
* subversion/mod_dav_svn/lock.c (svn_lock_to_dav_lock, dav_lock_to_svn_lock): update other users of svn_lock_t to use boolean's new name. (dav_svn_append_locks, dav_svn_refresh_locks): pass the boolean argument into svn_repos_fs_lock().
* subversion/tests/libsvn_fs/locks-test.c (lock_only, lookup_lock_by_path, attach_lock, get_locks, basic_lock, lock_credentials, final_lock_check, lock_dir_propchange, lock_name_reservation, directory_locks_kinda, lock_expiration, lock_break_steal_refresh, lock_out_of_date): pass 0 as new argument to svn_fs_lock().
* subversion/tests/libsvn_repos/repos-test.c (rmlocks): pass 0 as new argument to svn_fs_lock().