Implement the new 'svnadmin dump-revprops' sub-command.
The implementation uses a bumped version of svn_repos_dump_fs that can now be told what kind of information to include in the dump. These new flags are "positive" and non-restrictive, e.g. INCLUDE_REVPROPS instead of REVPROPS_ONLY. That way, future revisions may easily extend this scheme.
* subversion/include/svn_repos.h (svn_repos_dump_fs4): Declared API revision. (svn_repos_dump_fs3): Deprecate the old one.
* subversion/libsvn_repos/dump.c (write_revision_record): Make dumping revprops an option. (svn_repos_dump_fs3): Replaced by ... (svn_repos_dump_fs4): ... the new API revision. Dump contents depending on the two new flag parameters.
* subversion/libsvn_repos/deprecated.c (svn_repos_dump_fs3): Implement here now as forwarding to the latest API.
* subversion/bindings/javahl/native/SVNRepos.cpp (dump): Call latest API version.
* subversion/svnadmin/svnadmin.c (svn_opt_subcommand_t): Declare new sub-command. (cmd_table): Define its UI. (get_dump_range): Factored out from ... (subcommand_dump): ... this. (subcommand_dump_revprops): Implement new sub-command. Code taken from subcommand_dump.