Following up on r1432454, make 'svn info' print more of the conflict information that is now available, instead of still just printing what we originally stored for conflicts in svn_wc_entry_t.
info.rnc needs updating after this patch. I expected to copy and paste the missing pieces (src-left, etc.) from the tree conflicts, but these aren't defined yet, while introduced in 1.6.
* subversion/svn/cl-conflicts.c Renamed from tree-conflicts.c (map_conflict_kind_xml): New map. (svn_cl__append_tree_conflict_info_xml): Rename to... (append_tree_conflict_info_xml): ... this and make static. (svn_cl__append_conflict_info_xml): New function that handles all conflict kinds.
* subversion/svn/conflict-callbacks.c (includes): Updated for rename.
* subversion/svn/info-cmd.c (includes): Follow rename. (print_info_xml): Delegate all conflict work to svn_cl__append_conflict_info_xml. (print_info): Print left and right version for the first conflict, instead of just for tree conflicts.
* subversion/svn/status.c (includes): Updated for rename.
* subversion/svn/tree-conflicts.c Renamed to cl-conflicts.c
* subversion/svn/tree-conflicts.h Renamed to cl-conflicts.h