* subversion/libsvn_wc/diff.c (edit_baton): New db member. (make_editor_baton): Populate. (close_file, close_directory, report_wc_directory_as_added, directory_elements_diff, get_base_mimetype, file_diff): Switch callers over to the new internal function.
Revamp some property queries to use the new internal_getprop interface.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/props.h: (svn_wc__marked_as_binary): new declaration for a function that examines the mime-type property.
* subversion/include/svn_wc.h: (svn_wc_has_binary_props): marked as SVN_DEPRECATED. only WC functions were using this, and it takes an access baton (which is heading for the execution block). kill it now.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/questions.c: (svn_wc_has_binary_prop): guts altered and renamed to ... (svn_wc__marked_as_binary): ... this. take an abspath and a DB as parameters.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/deprecated.c: (svn_wc_has_binary_prop): grab a DB from the access baton, convert the path into an abspath, and call marked_as_binary.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/translate.c: (svn_wc__get_eol_style, svn_wc__get_keywords, svn_wc__get_special, svn_wc__maybe_set_executable, svn_wc__maybe_set_read_only): convert the incoming path to an abspath, grab the DB from the access baton, and call internal_propget() rather than svn_wc_prop_get().
* subversion/libsvn_wc/merge.c: (detranslate_wc_file, svn_wc__merge_internal): grab the DB from the access baton, compute an abspath, and call marked_as_binary.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/diff.c: (path_driver_cb_func): grab the DB from the access baton, compute an abspath, and call marked_as_binary.