If update or switch skips a conflicted tree, don't set the new revision, URL, etc. on anything in the conflicted tree.
On updating or switching a prop-conflicted directory, skip the directory and its descendants as we do for tree conflicts.
This is a follow-up to the skip-conflicts improvements in r34158.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/adm_ops.c (tweak_entries): When finishing an update or switch, skip all descendants of an excluded path.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/update_editor.c (edit_baton): Note in comments the new (recursive) meaning of the skipped_paths field. Rename current_tree_conflict to current_conflict to reflect that it may contain the path of a prop-conflicted dir. (complete_directory, do_entry_deletion, add_directory, close_directory, add_file, open_file, make_editor): Track field renames. (open_directory): Track field renames. Ensure that an existing property conflict causes the dir tree to be skipped.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/switch_tests.py (tree_conflicts_on_switch_2_1, tree_conflicts_on_switch_3): Expected status shows old revision numbers. Now consistent with the other tests.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/update_tests.py (update_delete_modified_files, update_conflicted): Expected output and status show improved skipping and old revision numbers. (tree_conflicts_on_update_2_1, tree_conflicts_on_update_2_3, tree_conflicts_on_update_3): Expected status shows old revision numbers. Now consistent with the other tests.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/svntest/actions.py (deep_trees_skipping_on_update): Check status before the skipping, too. Comment out a print statement (whoops).
Also fix missing resolving of deleted and committed files that became tree-conflict victims during a merge.
* subversion/libsvn_client/resolved.c (svn_client_resolve), * subversion/libsvn_wc/adm_ops.c (resolve_found_entry_callback): Ensure we do not end up trying to find tree conflict info in the parent directory of the working copy root.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/entries.c (visit_tc_too_found_entry): Also visit tree-conflicts of deleted items.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/resolved_tests.py (resolved_on_wc_root, resolved_on_deleted_item): New tests file with two new tests for the issues fixed by this commit.