Also fix missing resolving of deleted and committed files that became tree-conflict victims during a merge.
* subversion/libsvn_client/resolved.c (svn_client_resolve), * subversion/libsvn_wc/adm_ops.c (resolve_found_entry_callback): Ensure we do not end up trying to find tree conflict info in the parent directory of the working copy root.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/entries.c (visit_tc_too_found_entry): Also visit tree-conflicts of deleted items.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/resolved_tests.py (resolved_on_wc_root, resolved_on_deleted_item): New tests file with two new tests for the issues fixed by this commit.
Make the tree-conflict WC APIs private to Subversion (but shared across libraries). Previously, two were public and the third was private to libsvn_wc. This is issue #3321.
* subversion/include/private/svn_wc_private.h (svn_wc__get_tree_conflict, svn_wc__add_tree_conflict): New, moved from svn_wc_get_tree_conflict and svn_wc_add_tree_conflict respectively in svn_wc.h. (svn_wc__del_tree_conflict): Moved from tree_conflicts.h.
* subversion/include/svn_wc.h (svn_wc_get_tree_conflict, svn_wc_add_tree_conflict): Rename and move to svn_wc_private.h.