Merge svn_kind_t into svn_node_kind_t, leaving only one public enumeration that describes node kinds.
* subversion/include/svn_types.h (svn_kind_t): Removed. All uses of svn_kind_t were replaced with svn_node_kind_t. (svn_node_kind_t): New enumeration constant, svn_node_symlink. Replaces all previous uses of svn_kind_symlink. (svn__node_kind_from_kind): Removed. All call sites updated. (svn__kind_from_node_kind): Removed. All call sites updated.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/tree_conflicts.c (node_kind_map): Added comment about incompatible representation of svn_node_unknown.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c (convert_db_kind_to_node_kind): May be redundant, and comment is out of date. Added a note about that.
There are also a zillion changes in dependent files, and they all result from the following renames:
svn_kind_t to svn_node_kind_t svn_kind_none to svn_node_none svn_kind_file to svn_node_file svn_kind_dir to svn_node_dir svn_kind_unknown to svn_node_unknown svn_kind_symlink to svn_node_symlink
Add a new svn_wc__db_scan_moved() function based on the internal scan_added() which allows access to a bit more information. Use this information to fix a case where a specific move could never be committed.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c (svn_wc__db_scan_addition): Remove two arguments. Tell implementation which arguments are not needed to avoid additional queries in generic cases. (svn_wc__db_scan_moved): New function.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.h (svn_wc__db_scan_addition): Remove moved_from handling additional information as no api user is really depending on it. (svn_wc__db_scan_moved): New function.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/db-test.c (test_scan_addition): Update caller. Also call svn_wc__db_scan_moved.
* subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/op-depth-test.c (nested_move_commit): Use new api. (test_funcs): Remove XFail from commit_moved_descendant.