* subversion/include/svn_wc.h: (svn_wc_operation_t): removing trailing comma in enumeration
* subversion/svn/cl.h: (svn_cl__accept_t): removing trailing comma in enumeration
* subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c: (svn_sqlite__open): move flags declaration into an inner-block inside the #ifdef so that compilations against earlier version of SQLite don't see an unused local variable.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/cache-inprocess.c: (svn_cache_create_inprocess): remove NULL assignments since the wrapper structure is created with apr_pcalloc(). the form of the assignment created weird typing that a strict ISO compilation warned about.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/dso.c: (svn_dso_initialize, svn_dso_initialize2): add void to declaration.
Bump 'svn_dso_initialize' to 'svn_dso_initialize2' which has a return type of 'svn_error_t *' with a reason of error.
Fix callers of 'svn_dso_initialize' to make use 'svn_dso_initialize2'
* subversion/include/svn_dso.h (svn_dso_initialize2): New prototype. (svn_dso_initialize): Deprecated.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/dso.c (svn_dso_initialize2): New function. (svn_dso_initialize): Make use of new 'svn_dso_initialize2' and ignore error if any. (svn_dso_load): Make use of 'svn_dso_initialize2' instead of 'svn_dso_initialize'.
* subversion/mod_dav_svn/mod_dav_svn.c (init_dso): * subversion/libsvn_subr/cmdline.c (svn_cmdline_init): Make use of svn_dso_initialize2 instead of 'svn_dso_initialize'.