* subversion/include/svn_wc.h: (svn_wc_operation_t): removing trailing comma in enumeration
* subversion/svn/cl.h: (svn_cl__accept_t): removing trailing comma in enumeration
* subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite.c: (svn_sqlite__open): move flags declaration into an inner-block inside the #ifdef so that compilations against earlier version of SQLite don't see an unused local variable.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/cache-inprocess.c: (svn_cache_create_inprocess): remove NULL assignments since the wrapper structure is created with apr_pcalloc(). the form of the assignment created weird typing that a strict ISO compilation warned about.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/dso.c: (svn_dso_initialize, svn_dso_initialize2): add void to declaration.