Minor optimization in svn_io_file_lock2(). Move deprecated function.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/deprecated.c (svn_io_file_lock): Move file from io.c to here.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/io.c (svn_io__file_clear_and_close): Rename to ... (file_clear_locks): ... this as this function is not shared between files and apr will take care of closing the file anyway. And comment on Windows and OS/2, because closing a file takes care of clearing the locks on these systems. (svn_io_file_lock): Move to deprecated.c. (svn_io_file_lock2): Don't register a cleanup handler on Windows and OS/2, as the locks will be freed by just closing the handle from the file cleanup.
Deprecate svn_subst_copy_and_translate3() in favor of a version that has a cancellation function.
* subversion/include/svn_subst.h: (svn_subst_copy_and_translate4): new function, like the translate3 version, but with CANCEL_FUNC/BATON. (svn_subst_copy_and_translate3): mark as deprecated
* subversion/libsvn_subr/subst.c: (detranslate_special_file): take a CANCEL_FUNC/BATON param pair and pass it along to svn_stream_copy3(). add an svn_error_return (svn_subst_copy_and_translate3): renamed to ... (svn_subst_copy_and_translate4): ... this, and take a CANCEL_FUNC/BATON pair. pass CANCEL_FUNC/BATON to detranslate_special_file and svn_stream_copy3.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/deprecated.c: (svn_subst_copy_and_translate3): new. call svn_subst_copy_and_translate4 with NULL for the CANCEL_FUNC/BATON. (...): add some svn_error_return love