* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/tree.c, * subversion/libsvn_fs_base/dag.c, * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/tree.c Stop including now-missing headers.
* subversion/include/svn_error_codes.h (SVN_ERR_FS_SQLITE_ERROR, SVN_ERR_FS_SQLITE_READONLY): Removed. (SVN_ERR_FS_NO_SUCH_NODE_ORIGIN): Shift value to fill in a hole.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/fs_fs.c Stop including now-missing headers. (svn_fs_fs__hotcopy): Don't copy the sqlite index database. (commit_body): Don't try to update the sqlite mergeinfo index. (svn_fs_fs__create): Don't try to create the sqlite index database.
* tools/server-side/svn-populate-node-origins-index.c (usage_summary): Don't mention the sqlite index file.
Wrap sqlite3_stmt inside a svn_fs__sqlite_stmt_t struct, which also includes a pointer to the db.
This has two positive results: - we stop using sqlite3_db_handle, which is relatively new to sqlite - we introduce a few new helpers for getting values from queries, which reduces the number of casts we make
* subversion/libsvn_fs_util/mergeinfo-sqlite-index.c (index_path_mergeinfo, table_has_any_rows_with_rev, parse_mergeinfo_from_db, get_mergeinfo_for_path, get_mergeinfo_for_children): Adjust. (Pool usage may need to be reaudited.)
* subversion/libsvn_fs_util/sqlite-util.h * subversion/libsvn_fs_util/sqlite-util.c (struct svn_fs__sqlite_stmt_t): New. (svn_fs__sqlite_prepare): Take a pool argument; return a struct containing the statement and the db. (step_with_expectation, svn_fs__sqlite_step_done, svn_fs__sqlite_step_row, svn_fs__sqlite_step, svn_fs__sqlite_bind_int64, svn_fs__sqlite_bind_text, svn_fs__sqlite_finalize, svn_fs__sqlite_reset, upgrade_format): Adjust. (svn_fs__sqlite_reset): Remove a random declaration. (svn_fs__sqlite_column_text, svn_fs__sqlite_column_revnum, svn_fs__sqlite_column_boolean, svn_fs__sqlite_column_int): New.