Update some of the integer types we use internally to remove the "implicit conversion shortens 64-bit value into a 32-bit value" warnings. Many of these were due to using integers to store values better characterized as size_t's or other bitness-agnostic types.
Yay for 64-bit operating systems!
* subversion/libsvn_subr/xml.c, subversion/libsvn_subr/macos_keychain.c, subversion/libsvn_ra_local/ra_plugin.c, subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/cyrus_auth.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_base/bdb/dbt.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_base/bdb/dbt.h, subversion/libsvn_fs_base/bdb/uuids-table.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_base/bdb/rev-table.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_util/fs-util.c, subversion/libsvn_repos/load.c, subversion/libsvn_repos/log.c, subversion/libsvn_repos/repos.c, subversion/libsvn_repos/commit.c, subversion/libsvn_repos/replay.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/fs_fs.c, subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/dag.c: Update various types to be 64 bits wide, where appropriate. Where not possible (due to external or API requirements) cast.
Relicense Subversion under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
* NOTICE: New.
* LICENSE: New.
* COPYING, subversion/LICENSE: Remove.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/opt.c (svn_opt__print_version_info): Note that the product as a whole is copyrighted by the SVN Corp, and that it contains contributions from many people, as referenced in NOTICE.
* subversion/bindings/swig/python/LICENSE_FOR_PYTHON_BINDINGS: Relicense the SVN parts under Apache 2.0.
* everywhere: Change copyright notices in file headers to reflect the Apache 2.0 license.