Replace the SQLite-based implementation of mergeinfo indexing in libsvn_fs_base with a native Berkeley DB implementation. (Much of this was inspired by -- if not copied almost wholesale from -- the FSFS implementation of the same.)
NOTE: While this seems to unbreak the various tests which were SEGFAULTing due to illegal BDB transaction nesting attempts, there is one remaining failure here unique to BDB: merge_tests.py 66
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/revs-txns.h, * subversion/libsvn_fs_base/revs-txns.c (svn_fs_base__set_txn_mergeinfo): Removed as unused.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/dag.c (svn_fs_base__dag_commit_txn): Don't do special mergeinfo-y things here any more.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/tree.h (SVN_FS__PROP_TXN_MERGEINFO): Removed as unused.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/tree.c (parent_path_path): Add docstring. (parent_path_relpath): New function. (change_txn_mergeinfo): Removed as unused. (txn_body_change_node_prop): Don't call change_txn_mergeinfo() any more. (struct get_mergeinfo_data_and_entries_baton, struct get_mergeinfo_hash_for_path_baton, struct get_node_mergeinfo_stats_baton): New baton structures. (txn_body_get_mergeinfo_data_and_entries, crawl_directory_for_mergeinfo, append_to_merged_froms, txn_body_get_mergeinfo_hash_for_path, txn_body_get_node_mergeinfo_stats, get_mergeinfo_hashes_for_paths, base_get_mergeinfo): New functions. (root_vtable): Use base_get_mergeinfo() instead of svn_fs_mergeinfo__get_mergeinfo().
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/fs.c (base_create): Stop creating sqlite indexes for BDB repositories. (base_hotcopy): Stop copying sqlite indexes for BDB repositories.