Implement a seemingly better way of notifying about a tree-conflict. Instead of using a TREE_CONFLICTED flag in svn_wc_notify_t, rather use a new, separate svn_wc_notify_action_t enum value. This also removes all other letters ('A', 'D'...) from tree-conflict notifications ("by force"). ## TODO: This doesn't mean that the actions are actually skipped, though.
* subversion/tests/cmdline/switch_tests.py (tree_conflicts_on_switch_1_2, tree_conflicts_on_switch_2_1, tree_conflicts_on_switch_2_2, tree_conflicts_on_switch_3): Fix up these tests (omitting 'D' notification on tree-conflicts).
* subversion/tests/cmdline/update_tests.py (tree_conflicts_on_update_1_2, tree_conflicts_on_update_2_1, tree_conflicts_on_update_2_2, tree_conflicts_on_update_3): Fix up these tests (omitting 'D' notification on tree-conflicts).
* subversion/tests/cmdline/merge_tests.py (del_differing_file, tree_conflicts_on_merge_local_ci_5_1, tree_conflicts_on_merge_local_ci_5_2, tree_conflicts_on_merge_no_local_ci_5_2): Fix up these tests (add '--- Merging rN...' output lines).
* subversion/svn/notify.c (notify): Introduce a separate switch case for tree-conflicts notification. Remove all inline notification of tree-conflicts from the other notification cases. Use the new way of sending a tree-conflicts notification.
Rename kind_action_state_t to deleted_path_notify_t, the former describing what fields it had (KIND, ACTION and STATE, plus now TREE_CONFLICTED), and the latter describing what it is used for.
* subversion/libsvn_client/repos_diff.c: (kind_action_state_t): Rename to deleted_path_notify_t. (deleted_path_notify_t): New name of kind_action_state_t. (edit_baton, delete_entry, add_directory, close_file, close_directory): Apply rename of kind_action_state_t to deleted_path_notify_t and rename instance variables KAS to DPN.