Change the svn_*_list APIs to use NULL as the "don't filter by pattern" parameter instead of an empty pattern list.
Suggested by: Patrick Steinhardt (patrick.steinhardt at elegosoft.com)
* subversion/include/svn_repos.h (svn_repos_list): Document the new PATTERN options behavior.
* subversion/libsvn_repos/list.c (matches_any): Implement the new behavior. (svn_repos_list): Empty lists will almost always be created by dumb scripts. It's probably a good idea to explicitly not waste any resources in the degenerate case.
* subversion/include/svn_ra.h (svn_ra_list): Document the new PATTERN options behavior.
* subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/protocol (3.1.1. Main Command Set): The patterns list in the list command is now optional.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/log.c (svn_log__list): Make the logging cope with NULL pattern lists.
* subversion/svnserve/serve.c (list): Receive NULL for PATTERNS, if no list was received.
* subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/client.c (ra_svn_list): Omit the pattern list entirely, if patterns is NULL.
* subversion/include/svn_client.h (svn_client_list4): Document the new PATTERN options behavior. (svn_client_list3): Update docstring.