Part I of issue #658: reinstate the 'deleted' flag on entries, so that updating clients can once again give accurate state-reports to the server.
[This is one aspect of the "ghudson paradox", originally solved via CVS commit on 2001-07-18 15:30, and then removed in svn r642.]
This change simply creates the *potential* for an entry to be marked as deleted. Nothing is being marked this way yet. I just want to make sure everything compiles and passes tests up to this point, to lower the power-plant factor.
* svn_wc.h (svn_wc_entry_t): add 'deleted' boolean field to entry struct.
(svn_wc_entry, svn_wc_entries_read): new 'show_deleted' argument.
* entries.h (SVN_WC__ENTRY_ATTR_DELETED): new xml attribute name. (SVN_WC__ENTRY_MODIFY_DELETED): new modify-flag; renumber successive flag values.
* entries.c (svn_wc__atts_to_entry): read 'deleted' attribute into entry structure.
(write_entry): write entry 'deleted' flag into xml att hash.
(fold_entry): if modify-flags dictate, absorb value of 'deleted' flag.
(svn_wc_entries_read, svn_wc_entry, read_entries, struct entries_accumulator, handle_start_tag): take and process 'show_deleted' boolean arg.
* adm_ops.c (svn_wc__do_update_cleanup, recursively_tweak_entries, svn_wc_process_committed): pass TRUE for 'show_deleted' flag.
* log.c (log_do_committed): pass TRUE for 'show_deleted' flag.
* adm_crawler.c (report_revisions) pass TRUE for 'show_deleted' flag.
[ Every other caller is passing FALSE for 'show_deleted'. (I have the massive list of callers, but am omitting it here for clarity.) ]