Revert r1508225, which moved the include of svn_private_config.h before all includes of our public headers. Public headers shouldn't depend on private headers and all changes that required this are long reverted on trunk.
Make it possible to clear changelists while reverting nodes by updating the svn_client_revert2 api.
While this might look like a separate operation, revert does quite some work to preserve existing changelists during reverts. Making this optional makes the common revert code more efficient, while at the same time helping GUI clients that use changelists only for marking changes.
* subversion/include/svn_client.h (svn_client_revert3): New function. (svn_client_revert2): Deprecate function. (svn_client_revert): Use @deprecate as we do it now.
* subversion/include/svn_wc.h (svn_wc_revert5): New function. (svn_wc_revert4): Deprecate function.
* subversion/libsvn_client/deprecated.c (svn_client_revert2): New function.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/deprecated.c (svn_wc_revert4): New function.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/revert.c (svn_wc__revert_internal): Rename to... (revert): ... this. Make static and add argument. Update caller. (revert_changelist, revert_partial): Add argument. Update caller. (svn_wc_revert4): Rename to ... (svn_wc_revert5): ... this. Update caller.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc.h (svn_wc__revert_internal): Remove function that is only used in revert.c.
* subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c (revert_baton_t): New struct. (op_revert_txn): Use new baton. Handle complete ACTUAL delete. (op_revert_recursive_txn): Use baton. Handle complete ACTUAL deletes. (svn_wc__db_op_revert): Add argument. Update caller.