* subversion/include/private/svn_utf_private.h (svn_utf__glob): as above * subversion/include/svn_fs.h (svn_fs_refresh_revision_props): as above * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/fs.h (): as above * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/pack.c (tweak_path_for_ordering): as above * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/temp_serializer.h (): as above * subversion/libsvn_fs_x/pack.c (): as above * subversion/libsvn_subr/prefix_string.c (): as above * subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.h (svn_wc__db_wclock_find_root): as above * subversion/svn/conflict-callbacks.c (find_option_by_id): as above * tools/dev/fsfs-access-map.c (): as above
Ignore diacriticals in svn log --search, so that e.g., `müssen' would match against `mussen'.
* subversion/include/private/svn_utf_private.h (svn_utf__casefold): Remove, is now replaced by ... (svn_utf__xfrm): ...this new function that transforms a given string into shape suitable for case- and accent-insensitive comparison.
* subversion/libsvn_subr/utf8proc.c (normalize_cstring): Add a `stripmark' argument that corresponds to the UTF8PROC_STRIPMARK transformation flag. (svn_utf__normalize): Adjust call to normalize_cstring(). (svn_utf__casefold): Remove. (svn_utf__xfrm): Implement this function by calling normalize_cstring() with appropriate arguments. (svn_utf__is_normalized): Adjust call to normalize_cstring().
* subversion/svn/log-cmd.c (match): Prepare the string for case- and accent-insensitive comparison by calling svn_utf__xfrm().
* subversion/svn/svn.c (sub_main): Prepare the pattern for case- and accent-insensitive comparison by calling svn_utf__xfrm().
* subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/utf-test.c (test_utf_casefold): Replaced with ... (test_utf_xfrm): ...this new test. Test the behavior with non-synthetic examples, such as with `İstanbul'. (test_funcs): Track the test changes.