This fixes a few small bugs in the Client library bindings.
* bindings/swig/svn_client.i: - Fixed a crash in the 'out' %typemap that converts an apr_array_header_t into a python list. - Added %typemaps for const char *xml_src and const char *xml_dst that explicitly allow these arguments to be 'None' in python.
Get a first draft of the WC and Client libraries running under SWIG. Many of the functions may not work well, but this at least compiles, loads, and (with some initial tests) works in some cases.
* svn_wc.h (svn_wc_close_commit): remove declaration. this function is no longer implemented.
* bindings/swig/python/setup.py: enable building the Client and WC libraries. put in some initial code for a future auth library.
* bindings/swig/util.i: - ignore svn_log_changed_path_t and svn_dirent for now. The use of 'const char *' inside the structure causes some SWIG warnings. We can figure out the proper solution later. - ignore svn_io_file_printf since SWIG doesn't like varargs. scripting languages really don't need it anyways. - svn_io_open_unique_file can be wrapped now that it doesn't use a stringbuf.
* bindings/swig/svn_wc.i: - include typemaps.i so that we get some helper functions/typemaps - ignore svn_wc_set_auth_file and svn_wc_keywords_t (for now) because they will generate code which required an (unavailable) pool - mark all 'svn_wc_entry_t **' params as OUT params
* bindings/swig/svn_client.i: - ignore a few functions which require a pool for their wrappers - fix a bug in the proplist handling code - ensure a type entry is built for 'svn_wc_status_t *' - adjust the order of %header and the %include of svn_client.h to fix an ordering issue within the wrapper code.