* packages/windows-innosetup/tools/mk_distro.pl : Added sub PathSetupOut which was previously duplicated in packages/windows-innosetup/tools/mk_distro.pl and packages/windows-innosetup/tools/set_version.pl. Also added sub MkDirP previously included in packages/windows-innosetup/tools/mk_svndoc.pl. Also added use File::Basename to support MkDirP.
* packages/windows-innosetup/tools/mk_distro.pl : In sub MakeSetup changed retval to wrap the $PathISExe in double-quotes to allow the innosetup path to exist in a path which includes spaces. Also Moved sub PathSetupOut to packages/windows-innosetup/tools/cmn.pl
* packages/windows-innosetup/tools/mk_svndoc.pl : Added the global variable $g_PathSubvRoot to hold the subversion root folder for the tagged release (defined in svn_dynamics.iss). Also in sub Main create the folder for $DocOut if it does not already exist. Also in sub CopyAndEolU2W changed FileSrc to point to $g_PathSubvRoot (was $g_PathDocRoot). Changed $FileDest to use an absolute path to the parent folder of the current working directory before using the path_setup_in. Also create the folder for $FileDest if it does not already exist. Also removed sub MkDirP and placed it into packages/windows-innosetup/tools/cmn.pl.
* packages/windows-innosetup/tools/set_version.pl : Removed sub PathSetupOut and placed it into packages/windows-innosetup/tools/cmn.pl
* packages/windows-innosetup/templates/svn_dynamics.iss : Added new variable path_subversion which will point to the tagged release source of Subversion. Also added a comment to path_svn that the path must end in a backslash.