Add --installed-libs option, allowing packagers to build parts of svn (usually bindings) against installed svn libraries.
* Makefile.in (swig-pl_DEPS): Remove libsvn_client libsvn_delta libsvn_diff libsvn_fs libsvn_ra libsvn_repos libsvn_subr libsvn_wc so that swig-pl can be built against installed libraries, as py and rb already can.
* build/generator/gen_make.py (Generator.write): Load gen-make.opts and save the list of installed libraries in self.installed_libs. For libraries in the list, write out -l lines instead of references to the .la file, and don't attempt to build that library.
* gen-make.py (_usage_exit): Document --installed-libs option. (): And parse it from sys.argv.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_base/tree.c, * subversion/libsvn_fs_base/dag.c, * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/tree.c Stop including now-missing headers.
* subversion/include/svn_error_codes.h (SVN_ERR_FS_SQLITE_ERROR, SVN_ERR_FS_SQLITE_READONLY): Removed. (SVN_ERR_FS_NO_SUCH_NODE_ORIGIN): Shift value to fill in a hole.
* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/fs_fs.c Stop including now-missing headers. (svn_fs_fs__hotcopy): Don't copy the sqlite index database. (commit_body): Don't try to update the sqlite mergeinfo index. (svn_fs_fs__create): Don't try to create the sqlite index database.
* tools/server-side/svn-populate-node-origins-index.c (usage_summary): Don't mention the sqlite index file.