This is a reintegration (performed as an automatic merge) followed by reverting the unwanted parts. As such, those unwanted parts (such as shim insertions in several libraries) will be treated as 'record-only merged' and will not be picked up by any subsequent automatic merge to trunk.
A brief description of the changes follows.
* build.conf Adjust to build the new files.
* configure.ac Adjust compiler warning flags to not warn about passing or returning a structure, because some of the code does so.
* LICENSE Add the licence text for the embedded 'linenoise' library.
* notes/move-tracking/README New file, describing this work.
* subversion/include/private/svn_branch.h, subversion/include/private/svn_branch_compat.h, subversion/include/private/svn_branch_impl.h, subversion/include/private/svn_branch_nested.h, subversion/include/private/svn_branch_repos.h, subversion/include/private/svn_element.h New files.
* subversion/libsvn_delta/branch.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_compat.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_migrate.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_nested.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_repos.c, subversion/libsvn_delta/element.c New files.