In the Windows project file generator: extend the generator and the dependency framework to allow forcefully including an include file before the actual c file.
This ugly hack is necessary to allow compiling the 1.9+ Swig Ruby bindings on Windows without changing the standard swig or ruby headers, as Swig starts its generated files with a #include <ruby.h> before any other headers :(
This change makes the project generator handle include dirs, lib dirs, forced headers and libraries in the same way: per configuration.
* build/generator/gen_msvc_dsp.py (write_project): Remove includes from ezt data. * build/generator/gen_vcnet_vcproj.py (write_project): Remove includes from ezt data.
* build/generator/gen_win.py (get_configs): Add includes and forced headers to the per configuration data.
* build/generator/templates/msvc_dsp.ezt Update includes reference.
* build/generator/templates/vcnet_vcproj.ezt Update includes reference. Support forcing an include.
* build/generator/templates/vcnet_vcxproj.ezt Update includes reference. Support forcing an include. Remove doubled semicolon.
* subversion/bindings/swig/ruby/libsvn_swig_ruby/swigutil_rb.c (swigutil_rb__pre_ruby.h): Add include for dependency tracking. Fix reference to st.h for Ruby >= 1.9.
* subversion/bindings/swig/ruby/libsvn_swig_ruby/swigutil_rb.h (swigutil_rb__pre_ruby.h): Add include for dependency tracking. Fix reference to regex.h for Ruby >= 1.9.
* subversion/bindings/swig/ruby/libsvn_swig_ruby/swigutil_rb__pre_ruby.h New file