Add some plumbing for the Utf8proc and LZ4 dependencies on Windows.
This avoids receiving the following warnings when running gen-make.py:
Warning: Using undeclared dependency '$(SVN_UTF8PROC_LIBS)'. Warning: Using undeclared dependency '$(SVN_LZ4_LIBS)'.
For now, we only support using the bundled versions of these libraries on Windows, but this patch (minimally) integrates them into the build env.
* build/generator/gen_win_dependencies.py (SVNCommonLibrary.__init__): Add new 'internal' field. (GenDependenciesBase._find_lz4, GenDependenciesBase._find_utf8proc): New functions that parse versions of bundled libraries and add them as internal SVNCommonLibrary objects. (GenDependenciesBase.find_libraries): Call new functions.
* build/generator/gen_win.py (WinGeneratorBase.__init__): Separately print all internal libraries.
Remove the project generator support for Visual Studio 6.0, .Net (2002) and 2003. This support is unmaintained for quite some time and these compilers and their C libraries are not even supported by Microsoft anymore.
* build/generator/gen_msvc_dsp.py Remove file.
* build/generator/gen_vcnet_vcproj.py (get_external_project): Remove function; falling back to ancestor.
* build/generator/gen_win.py (get_external_project): Remove serf project hack that wasn't used since 1.7.