On the 'move-tracking-2' branch: Virtualize two more 'branch txn' methods. Ensure derived classes initialize the public member variables.
This continues the refactoring to use branch txn/state objects instead of a single 'editor'.
* subversion/include/private/svn_branch.h (svn_branch_txn_serialize): Move function parameters to the usual order.
* subversion/libsvn_delta/branch.c (svn_branch_txn_finalize_eids, svn_branch_txn_serialize): Split into a static implementation and a public dispatcher. (branch_txn_create): Move further down the file. Add the new methods to the vtable. (svn_branch_txn_get_branch_by_id): Use only public methods so this does not need to be virtual.
* subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_nested.c (nested_branch_txn_finalize_eids, nested_branch_txn_serialize): New. (svn_nested_branch_txn_create): Add the new methods to the vtable. Initialize the public member variables.
* subversion/libsvn_delta/branch_private.h (branch_txn_v_finalize_eids_t, branch_txn_v_serialize_t): New. (svn_branch_txn_vtable_t): Add the new methods.
* subversion/libsvn_ra/ra_loader.c (svn_branch_revision_fetch_info, store_repos_info): Track the parameter order change.
* subversion/svnmover/svnmover.c (execute): Track the parameter order change.