Initial pass at refactoring some files to eliminate our 150K C source behemoths.
* Makefile.in: Change order of dependencies to bring in exports.o first so that we have every symbol 'used' before the linker starts processing. * build/rules.mk.in: Add a 'program-install' target which just copies httpd.
* server/Makefile.in, modules/http/config2.m4: Add in new file targets.
* NWGNUmakefile, libhttpd.dsp: Blind updates for Netware and Win32. (I tried.)
* server/core.c: Move core_input_filter, net_time_filter, and core_output_filter and all supporting functions to... * server/core_filters.c (copied): ...here.
* modules/http/http_protocol.c: Move functions from here to there...namely: * modules/http/byterange_filter.c (copied): Relocate ap_byterange_filter() and friends. * modules/http/chunk_filter.c (copied): Relocate chunk_filter(). * modules/http/http_etag.c (copied): Relocate ap_set_etag and ap_make_etag(). * modules/http/http_filters.c (copied): Relocate ap_http_filter(), ap_http_header_filter(), ap_discard_request_body(), ap_setup_client_block(), ap_should_client_block(), and ap_get_client_block().