Merge r1769718, r1785943, r1786110, r1786119 from trunk:
add an <IfFile> config section like <IfDefine>
It allows a non httpd config file to be used as a marker directly in httpd.conf without hiding logic in a script in front of apachectl to do test -f and pass extra -D's.
This is something we've had in IBM's httpd distro for a little bit and hadn't remembered to share. I've seen some questions/config files come up in a few places lately that would benefit from this as an option.
Remove duplicate implementations of conditional section function. No functional change.
* server/core.c (start_cond_section): Factor out from start_if*. Adjust to use apr_strmemdup. (test_ifmod_section, test_iffile_section, test_ifdefine_section): Move container-specific tests into callbacks from start_if*. (core_cmds): Adjust <IfFile, <IfDefine, <IfModule to use start_cond_section with callbacks.
Add <IfDirective> and <IfSection>:
* server/core.c (test_ifdirective_section, test_ifsection_section): New callbacks. (core_cmds): Define new directives.
* include/http_config.h, server/config.c (ap_exists_directive): New function.
* include/ap_mmn.h: Bump MMN minor for above.
* docs/manual/mod/core.xml: Add docs.
* server/core.c (start_cond_section): Comment & variable name fixes, no functional change.
Silent a smatch warning: mod_auth_form.c:626 get_form_auth() warn: variable dereferenced before check 'sent_user' (see line 616)
Use 'memcpy' instead of 'strcpy' when the size of the string has already been computed.
Fix compilation failure :
unixd.c: In function ‘ap_unixd_mpm_set_signals’: unixd.c:579:5: error: implicit declaration of function ‘apr_signal’; did you mean ‘strsignal’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] apr_signal(SIGPIPE, SIG_IGN); ^~~~~~~~~~ strsignal
Not sure where it comes from, maybe related to r1812301.
mod_substitute: add runtime traces. PR 61132.
In verify_ocsp_status in ssl_engine_ocsp.c, the log message, "OCSP response not successful: %d" should print the value of r instead of rc. The value of rc will always be 0.
PR 61876 [sam <sam.eastman.4114 gmail.com>]
Success of 'SHGetMalloc()' should be tested with the SUCCEEDED macro.
/!\ This commit is _NOT COMPILE TESTED_. (I don't have a windows build environment available)
See PR 60086.
Axe some dead code.
See PR 60086.
Fix a potential un-intialized variable usage warning. This can not be a runtime ixsue, because, in such a case, we would assert and abort before.