In book.xml, I removed unnecessary and confusing links from the book's title and from the "Trafodion DCS" logo in the subtitle. I changed the link in the Abstract so that the word "Trafodion" links to the Trafodion wiki. I also added a missing period at the end of that paragraph. I removed the question mark (?) from the title "DCS" in the Overview section.
In preface.xml, I removed the link from "DCS version" to the "Connectivity Subsystem" section in the Trafodion wiki (given that the wiki content is subject to change, resulting in a broken link) and replaced it with a more appropriate cross-reference to the download site for the DCS package.
Per Arvind's advice, I updated the "Run modes" and "Example Configurations" sections in configuration.xml to include the alternate approach of specifying the host name and number of servers.
I also updated the freebsd_docbook.css stylesheet in /dcs/src/site/resources/css so that the DCS docbook automatically appears in sans serif typeface (such as Arial), improving its readability and look-and-feel.
(cherry picked from commit 4730742c501f5149fb453c9e7bfe5b4cc0e831c4)
Removed dos eol from freebsd_docbook.css as suggested by Susan.